Happy Halloween!! To celebrate the Best Holiday Ever we’re giving away TWO of our special witch Kitsune design- one here on tumblr and one on facebook! We won’t be selling this design, so outside of commissions this giveaway will be the only place to get it! :O
- All you have to do is reblog this post! Cool!
Rules & deets:
- Each person gets one entry- likes are cool, but don’t count toward the drawing!
- Priority shipping within the US or first-class international shipping is provided for free. However, if the winner requests a faster service they will be expected to cover the cost.
- Giveaway winner will be drawn via random number generator Oct 31st at about 11:59PM central time
- Keep your ask box open so that we can contact you if you’ve won!
- If we can’t get in touch with the winner within 24 hours, a new one will be chosen.
More photos of the plush (as well as product specs) can be found here- good luck to all the entrants! :D
My Fifth Element print, bird print, and SEED poster are all now available in my online store! Free shipping worldwide through sunday!!
The Fifth Element artbook is now also available for ordering.
Many thanks to everyone who came by at SPX! I had a blast talking to you all and I’m sad that it’s over! It’s a truly inspiring show, and I’m so, so proud of Sam for winning an Ignatz award this year. I’ll be putting my remaining Anime Boyfriends zines up for sale online in the next few weeks, and I’m hopeful that I’ll have a ~new~ zine/comic for next year! ☆
Barn owl. Eagle’s Heritage, Western Australia.
I Am a Bride
A short comic inspired by Finnish werewolf folklore in which it is many times the wedding couple and/or the entire wedding party that is bewitched to turn into wolves by a resentful guest or family member.
Coloured Linocuts of Birds by Norbertine Bresslern-Roth (Austrian, 1891-1978).
Small start to #Inktober day 1
You’ve changed us all, /fit/.
this is going to kill my hand jfc why did i decide this was how I wanted to do the hair wh y
here is a MUCH HAIR tip that will probably make your life %10 easier!
pick any brush u want and freely sketch yo hair
ctrl + click the hair layer to select it
increment by 1 or 2 depending how thick you like your lines
make a new layer under your hair layer
fill with desired color
I’m already almost done lining this hair monster but thank you so much for the tip I’ll use it the next time I draw shiroba!